Friday, November 9, 2012

Favorite Fall Nail Polish

Hello there everyone,I felt since it is the fall going into winter time, some people like to change up their nail polish to fit the season. I thought I would share some of my favorite fall/winter nail polishes. Even though the fall and winter time is surrounded by darker nail colors I love to change it up and have some brighter ones as well. Hope you enjoy! If you have any nail colors you love leave me a comment and let me know I'm always looking to expand my collection!




CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE



(Second finger swatch)

(Second finger swatch)



(First finger swatch)


(Orly-the third finger swatch)



(OPI is the second finger swatch & China Glaze is the third finger swatch)

(First finger swatch)

(Wet n Wild-Last finger swatch)



(OPI- second finger swatch or third from the bottom)






Nail colors:
Wet n Wild-Under your spell
Nicole OPI- BBW very cherry
Sinful colors-envy
Ulta nail professional- blue for you
Orly-Royal navy
Sally Hansen-Pacific blue
OPI- Tomorrow never dies
China Glaze- Bizarre Blurple
Wet n Wild- Through the grapevine
Wet n Wild- Wet cement
Sally Hansen-Commander in Chic
Sinful colors- Vacation time
OPI- Designer de better
Essie- Set in stones
Nicole OPI- Rainbow in the S-Kylie

What are some of your favorite colors?
xoxo
Claire








No comments:

Post a Comment