Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya vs Tutti Frutti

Hello there everyone,
So as I was wandering around Ulta the other day I noticed the new Revlon Lip Butters but the one that really caught my eye was juicy papaya. I was tempted to get it because its a gorgeous coral color and I have been obsessed recently with coral lips. However, I didn't want to spend the basically $8 on it so I waited. Thank God I waited cause the next weekend Ulta decided to have a 40% off revlon so obviously I picked it up haha. While I was searching around I noticed Tutti Frutti but really couldn't tell a huge difference between the colors so I bought them both so y'all can see if its worth owning both.







                 (Left to right: Tutti Frutti & Juicy Papaya)


The juicy papaya is definitely more of a coral whereas the tutti frutti is more of an orange. If you want to experiment with some bold colors for spring but don't want to dive in head first with lipsticks such as Maybelline vivids I would definitely suggest picking up some of the new Revlon Lip Butters. They are a nice wash of color but not blazing in your face type of lip for spring and summer. I have to say my favorite is probably the Juicy Papaya. Hope you enjoyed

xoxo
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment