Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Maybelline Color Tattoo Summer Collection (Limited Edition)

Hey everyone!
I am really excited about this blog post only because I am obsessed with the Maybelline Color Tattoo's! I didn't even know they were coming out with a limited edition summer collection until literally yesterday! When I was shopping and saw these, I knew I had to have them! They make amazing bases for eye shadows or even look great by themselves.

This new summer collection consists of six shades, I picked up 5 only because I felt like I didnt need the yellow colored tattoo. I feel like these color tattoos are definitely more sheer than the fall collection or even the permanent line. Maybe Maybelline wanted a wash of color for summer to keep it light and fresh. Another feature about these color tattoos are the duo chrome. Every single color tattoo has a duo chrome. If you don't like shimmer, you wont like these new colors. Overall, I wish some of these colors were a bit more pigmented especially the mint, white and lavender but they are a quick and easy eye look for summer.



 (Left to right: Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, and Seashore Frosts)



 (Left to right: Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, Icy Mint, Cool Crush, and Seashore Frosts)


Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!
xoxo
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment