Saturday, October 20, 2012

Don't Pay For Expensive Nail Polishes

Hey everyone,
Most people love a good nail polish that doesn't chip, stays on long, and has a great variety of colors. Some of the most common brands are OPI, Orly, China Glaze, and Butter London. Personally, I think all these nail polish brands are over priced except sometimes China Glaze. There are two brands which I have been LOVING lately that won't break the bank.

These brands are Sinful Colors and Wet n Wild. The main category of polishes in the Wet n Wild collection that I love is the Mega Shine. Both of these brands are super long lasting, gorgeous color selection, aren't prone to chipping, and of course super cheap!

Prices:
Wet n Wild Mega Shine - $1.79-1.99
Sinful Colors - $1.89

Availability:
These brands are available at various drugstores!

And the best part about these nail polishes are they have some amazing fall colors that are right on trend so definitely next time you're in a drugstore give them a try!

One other thing to mention is I do add a quick dry top coat every time I paint my nails

Update: I will write a post on some of my favorite fall nail colors!

Happy nail hunting
xoxo
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment