Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Target Haul/ Mini Review

So today, I decided to head to Target to see what items I could find for the summer! Many of the items I picked up were new items that I have heard good things about but have never tried before.




Here is a list of the items purchased:
1. NYC Sunny Bronzer
2. Elf Face Primer
3. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in very black and waterproof
4. Target brand Up Makeup remover wipes and face cleaner
5. Seche Vite top coat
6. Swim suit in teal and white

Mini Review:
NYC Sunny Bronzer: I've used this before and definitely love it, great for contouring, gives the cheeks some glow and isn't too dark or glittery.

Elf Face Primer: Never used this product but I've heard great things about using this primer such as helps smooth fine lines and skin before putting your face makeup on. In addition, keeps make up lasting all day.

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara: Brand new product from maybelline that incorporates a gel formula. Suppose to make your eyelashes bold and separated, hopefully it lives up to its hype.

Up Makeup Remover Wipes/ Cleanser: I LOVEEEE these things, removes all the face makeup including foundation and helps clean your face, I do wash my face after but sometimes when I'm really lazy I will just use these. In addition, gentle on the skin and doesn't burn your face like Neutrogena makeup remover wipes

Seche Vite Top Coat: Never used but I heard this top coat is AMAZINGGGG suppose to dry very fast and help the nail polish from chipping. Can't wait to try this.

Will review more in detail after trying them fully
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment