Monday, January 2, 2012

December Favorites

Hey everyone,
I decided to start blogging about my beauty adventures since I am on the newer side of the beauty world. This first entry will discuss my favorite items from December.
1. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus
2. NYC Sunny Bronzer (even though mine dropped and broke!)
3. Carmex Chapstick (my holy grail lip product)
4. OPI "Design de Better"
5. Orly "Royal Navy"
6. Sigma E40 Brush

These are just some of the products that have been used on a regular basis throughout December and are definitely considered on my favorites list. In addition I recently picked up some items at the Mall and Target in a recent haul that I am excited to tryout. On youtube, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation has been continuously talked about as an item to try; therefore, I decided to give it a shot. I'm hoping this foundation will conquer my complications with liquid foundation. Since I bought a new foundation, I decided to purchase the 3-step skin care line from Clinique since it is a new year and my skin isn't its best. I will most likely document my findings here on the blog about these products so be sure to stay tuned for those!

What are some of your favorite products for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment