IM BACK!!!! I decided to make this super easy fall makeup tutorial especially for people with green, hazel or brown eyes! Using an opposite color as your eyes is exactly how you are going to get that added pop of color. Hope you guys enjoy!
♥ Check down below for more information ♥
Best flash sale website: Hautelook: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3IaD9
How to earn money shopping online: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=bzbO%2FCqa6jXx1zaWOS1AOQ%3D%3D
♥ Twitter: @crystalclaire23
♥ Instagram: claireeeification
♥ Blog: www.claireeeeification.blogspot.com
* L'Oreal true match foundation in W1
* Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Powder
* NYC sunny bronzer
* MAC soft brown
* Nyx jumbo eye pencil in rust
* Nyx shadow in rust
* Nyx shadow in dark brown
* Wet N Wild (highlight)-from the blue palette and the neutral palette
* Maybelline line stiletto liquid liner
* Maybelline the falsies mascara
* Jordana eyeshadow pencil in continuous almond
Nyx Butter gloss in creme brulee
For business inquires message me through youtube with title MsClaireeeeification, I will message you back with my email used for correspondence.
Disclaimer: All the products mentioned in this video were purchased with my own money. This is NOT a sponsored video.