Monday, March 4, 2013

Maybelline Vivid Lipstick Swatches (on lips)

Hey everyone,
So I've really been loving this warmer weather and can't wait for summer....sooooo Ive been picking up some brighter lip colors! Maybelline recently came out with the Vivid lipsticks which as you can guess from the name are all brighter colored lipsticks. These lipsticks feature corals, oranges, reds, bright pinks, and brighter berry colors.

The colors I picked up were 1. Shocking Coral 2. Hot Plum 3. Brazen Berry











Overall, I have been really enjoying these bold lip colors for the spring. They are a glossy stain finish which I tend to love and stay on really well. Ive had no problems with transfer onto my teeth and have great staying power. YOU need to pick these up!

xoxo
Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment